Questionnaire analysis
The first question that I have had in my questionnaire was “which
gender are you”, this allowed me to see the genders. This was important because
I wanted to try and get feedback from certain groups of people that helped find
out the target audience. The next question was about the age of the person
taking the survey this is important because this shows if the answers that I am
getting are from the age range that I am aiming for. This allows me to look at their
responses and see what good and bad. The next question I had was "do you like football" I had to ask because if people a lot of people weren't interested in football I would need to change what my magazine is about. The next question was "do you know your local football club" I asked this because if people didn't know I would know I what to include in my article. the next question was " do you ever read magazines" this is good because because if people say no then there would be know point in me making a magazine in this age range. last question I asked was "do you use social media" this is because then I know was a company where to connect the age range that I am aiming for.
No comments:
Post a Comment