Working Title:
The working title that we have is “grassroots” this may change but
that is what it is for the moment. It is a very obvious title which tells the
audience that it is about grassroots football.
|
|
Genre:
The genre of our magazine is sport because it is about grass roots
football and anyone who is interested in football will watch it. This means
that even people who watch football and people who even know the players.
|
|
Content:
This magazine will be about
grassroots football. This will involve an article about the current situation
and about the positive and the negative. During it
we will have interviews with some of the people who play for the team that we
will be following.
|
|
Style or Approach:
The style of this magazine will have a title
very large at the top of my front cover and I will have a colour scheme of white an blue
|
|
Audience:
It will mostly for males but it is getting everyone involved into
grassroots so it maybe for female football fans. the target age is 8-40 years
old because that is the age that people normally play grassroots football
|
|
Length:
The length of the this magazine will be a front cover and double page
spread
|
|
I am going
to create a magazine about grass roots football in my local area of maghull
and lydiate. This will good because it will show what it is like to be part
of the community. The purpose of doing this documentary will be to educate
and inform people about grass roots football
|
Sunday, 4 February 2018
P1- produce a proposal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
P5 & M4
P5 & M4 I am happy with the front cover that I have made. I think that it was good for the reason that I made it for and looks ...
-
Questionnaire analysis The first question that I have had in my questionnaire was “which gender are you”, this allowed me to see the gen...
-
P5 & M4 I am happy with the front cover that I have made. I think that it was good for the reason that I made it for and looks ...
No comments:
Post a Comment