<iframe src="//www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/qBCldQgJ7qbL4o" width="595" height="485" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" style="border:1px solid #CCC; border-width:1px; margin-bottom:5px; max-width: 100%;" allowfullscreen> </iframe> <div style="margin-bottom:5px"> <strong> <a href="//www.slideshare.net/JamieGrayson4/grassroots-95481733" title="Grassroots " target="_blank">Grassroots </a> </strong> from <strong><a href="https://www.slideshare.net/JamieGrayson4" target="_blank">Jamie Grayson</a></strong> </div>
Headline- I
have put my headline at the top of my magazine as then It will attract the
views and will get people to pick up my magazine and want to learn more about
the story that is on the inside. I have also but it at the top so that it is
the first thig people see when they pick it up
Sub headline- this will give a little bit about the
story and so that they know a bit before they start reading the story
Background
image- I have put a background image so that people will be able to see what
genre the magazine is and will make them know what is going to be in the
magazine
Social
media links- so that they will be able to see what the company are putting on
the social media and learn more
Main image- I
have put a large image on one side of the spread so that they can see who is
doing the interview and can see what it is like so they can easily imagine it
Text-
I have put the text there so that it is right next to the image of the person
that will be doing the interview and so that they are able read about them and
can put facts and the story in this part
Colours-
The colours for my magazine will be blue and white as them two colours work
well together
fonts- the fonts that I used where very basic for my magazine very basic and I made sure that the font that I chose look professional and looked and was similar to ones used in other magazines
M1- I will meet the needs of the client by talking about football in the local community. This is good because because this allows me to meet the brief and will help because it will involve inclusion because this is showing people that they can see what they can get into and see what the good and bad and see if they want to get into grassroots football. I will advertise my article by using social media. This is an effect way because this is a good way for me to able to tell people of the target age about my magazine and will be good because it will reach a large amount of people as it allows them to share it with each other and will get the magazine widely spread and will be able to get to large amounts of people in there area. another way that I could advertise is in the local newspaper this is good because it means that everyone in the area will know about it. The way that I will generate money is by selling adverting space. This will be good because people will want to get there company names out there and will pay to try and do this. I will distribute this magazine online to people that subscribe to the company and then will email then a copy of the magazine as a PDF because it is a suitable way to send it.
fonts- the fonts that I used where very basic for my magazine very basic and I made sure that the font that I chose look professional and looked and was similar to ones used in other magazines
M1- I will meet the needs of the client by talking about football in the local community. This is good because because this allows me to meet the brief and will help because it will involve inclusion because this is showing people that they can see what they can get into and see what the good and bad and see if they want to get into grassroots football. I will advertise my article by using social media. This is an effect way because this is a good way for me to able to tell people of the target age about my magazine and will be good because it will reach a large amount of people as it allows them to share it with each other and will get the magazine widely spread and will be able to get to large amounts of people in there area. another way that I could advertise is in the local newspaper this is good because it means that everyone in the area will know about it. The way that I will generate money is by selling adverting space. This will be good because people will want to get there company names out there and will pay to try and do this. I will distribute this magazine online to people that subscribe to the company and then will email then a copy of the magazine as a PDF because it is a suitable way to send it.


No comments:
Post a Comment