M2 legal and ethical constraints
One legal constraint is the copyright. For a magazine you
would need to do this for the images that you use. I must make sure that the
pictures that I have use are either taken and owned by me or if I use images
that are owned by other people that I ask for their permission. This is
important because if I do this then the images will be taken off my magazine
and the magazine will be taken away. This is bad because this will mean that
the company is given a bad reputation and could also lead to the owner of the
picture taking the company to court and the company could be fined.
Another legal issue will be the release forms these will
need to be signed by everyone that will be in the magazine. This is important
because it is showing that they know that I will be using the image that I will be using what it’s for and
where it will be going. If they sign it, they will be showing that they are
alright with me using their image on my magazine.
For the ethical reasons I will make sure that I don’t write
anything that is false. I need to make sure that is when I do an interview with
the player. This is important because I don’t want to write and say that they
said something they didn’t say. This could make the player look bad and might
get the player into trouble
Another way that could be useful would be using consent forms this is good because then i will write down everything that the model needs to know what I will be doing with this magazine and who it will be going to this is important because then they will know everything and will need to sign and agree with what I am doing before I use there picture
Another way that could be useful would be using consent forms this is good because then i will write down everything that the model needs to know what I will be doing with this magazine and who it will be going to this is important because then they will know everything and will need to sign and agree with what I am doing before I use there picture
No comments:
Post a Comment